Re: ECM for 4cyl &Altitude (was 747 & 4cyls)

> Peak and Hold, low resistance injector (usually around 2 ohms)
> Saturated, higher resistance
> the TBIs use the P+Hs since they first so much more often

Perfect.  Just need a 4 cyl, TPI, MAP system.  Simple huh?

> > > Forgot to ask, DIS or Distributor?.
> > DIS, no provision for a distributor on the Soob.

Some Clarity, I am uncomfortable with the compromises neccesary for the
distributor mounted at the back of the head.

> Drat

Uh, Oh.... why?

> 20-30 K/Pa depending on calibration

What are the GM MAP sensors capable of? Or is it more what the ECM is
capable of?

Andy