Re: Strategy difference auto / man

Timing tables are more aggressive with manual trans vehicles,
especially with numerically higher gear ratios.  Automatic
transmissions are a little more lazy.  You'll also have to pay more
attention to low map/high vss areas with a manual trans, and I'll bet
there's difference in IAC strategy, too.  I've seen manual trans cals
run ok in autos, but auto cals usually suck in manuals.  At least they
do with the 7747.

This doesn't mean that the ASDZ info is not valid for a manual
transmission calibration.

Shannen