Re: Strategy difference auto / man

> Can somebody explain what are the major strategy differences in 747 auto /
> manual code ? Yesterday I tried to compare asdz hack (auto) and asdw
manual
> calibrations in my ecm test bench.

Won't show up there, unless you have a true simulator driving the inputs.

>I have not managed to find out what is
> really different. There are little differences in almost all calibration
> tables and maps but I don't consider these as strategy differences. In my
> case I don't care TCC handling. I am still after lets say general strategy
> differences between manual and auto code?

Yes, the IAC is handled differently

> Reason for my question is nice to know / I would like to understand if I
can
> use asdz hack (auto code) as starting platform.

Use a prom that most closely resembles what the application is.
You might burn a few otheres and drive each to see what you like best about
each and then look to see the those areas and what is changed.
Bruce