Re: Last injector question... probably

Sorry, should've been more specific.  Daily driver Vette with worked
heads and intake with exhaust to come when money tree grows, automatic,
3.07 gear, can take revs, but cam should peak at 5000 or 5500, about
3400# with driver, just a fun daily driver to play with.  Slight
possibility of a supercharger in the distant future, but chances are
it'll be N/A for a long while.

I think I know why the revving car with a manual would want 30's, but why
would the drag car want 24's?

I was thinking about the GN's per the previous threads, but I'd have to
get them cleaned and balanced and the cost would quickly add up.  It
seemed like the $210 SVO's would be better because they are new.  Am I
thinking right?

Thanks.