Re: ECM for 4cyl aircraft

If it was me the way I would do it is to use 2 completely separate ecm's,
sensor setups, and fuel and ignition systems.  The only thing to be shared
would be spark plugs.  Mount a Holley style TPS sensor on in addition to the
standard one, 2 fuel pumps coming from separate pickups, drill the manifold
to mount an additional set of injectors, put a second set of mag rings on the
flywheel or balancer and add another crank sensor.  map, temp, knock, etc
should be relatively easy to find another hole for.

Thanks for listening to my electroyappin!
Ryan Hampl - a K-State Grad!    kasaryan@aol.com
139 Hoover Ct.                  Controls Engineer (tubes rule!)
Salina, KS  67401               97 B12 / 86 V65 / 93chevy truck EFI 383
phone  (785) 825 5831           I'M ALWAYS FIRST TO THE GROCERY STORE!