Re: EPROM Emulator

TMAI
Tell me about it
This is # 4 or 5 now.
IMHO, they all cater to the engineer crowd.
Wish ya hadn't said that thou <g>
Bruce
  The Black Car is startin to stretch it's legs.
  What were they thinking with an 85 MPH Speedo in them.
  Have taken it to about 3/4 throttle and 15 PSI.   GADs, this thing moves.
  Once the turbo answers the helm tiz really impressive.

majordomo@lists.diy-efi.org