Re: Voltage based MAF device

> Before I go about reinventing the wheel, I thought I'd ask here (probably
> should ask on the DIY list, but I'm not on there... ;) )

I'd really make sure there weren't any mechanical problems contributing to
the problem,  ie on some cars just the dip stick being out can cause that
error.  Be absolutely sure there are any vacumm leaks, and try restricting
the PCV line.  Maybe a little extra timing at idle.  Maybe a restriction in
the vac booster line.
A bunch of .01%s can add up.
Bruce