Re: Remanufactured GM code - was Re: Compiler?

Peter Gargano wrote:

> Hey Scot, you sharing this stuff anywhere?

I have thought of offering a very low price chip to the TGP crowd.
Most of the code changes I have talked about here.  I suppose
the most in demand would be the VE table self learn stuff...

One trouble with it is the relatively slow learn time, and the
troubles of getting steady readings at various loads.

One thing I have learned, is that you really needs to get control
of as many variables as possible to get good reproducible results
in VE tables.

Scot Sealander