FOR SALE: F-body rearend assy.

If any of you are interested, I have a F-body rear axle assy. that I would like to sell. It is a 1999 WS-6 unit complete with both rotors,
both calipers, both lower control arms, both parking brake cables, all pertaining brake lines, ABS sensor, and a 3.42 gear with posi. It has only 11 miles on it and is in excellent working condition. I'm asking $300 bucks for the whole thing, but will consider any reasonable offer. E-mail me off-list if interested. Pictures available upon request. Thanx!

Regards...

Phil Rickard- Engine builder/Tuner for Les Stanford-Pirate Racing Corvette C5R......Formerly with L.P.E.