RE: Booster delete and MAF

Same with the dodge ram fs diesel trucks.. the ps box is almost identical to
gm... but had a vacume pump on it aswell.....i have a couple of vw diesel
vacume pumps as well,, very small unit bout 3" diameter 2" high...they go in
distrubutor hole on vw, but I'tm sure you could lop the long shaft off and
make something work...
Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division