Re: injector drivers? what this?

don't know exactly.
I think 50ms would be too slow.
What got me searching on that stuff is..
Bruce Roe sent me a schematic for the analogue caddy ecu which included what
looked to me like a current switch(shunt?(short?)) using a couple of
transistors(mosfet?) for each bank and some minimal resistor capacitor
configurations. I assumed that what they were doing with it was to turn on
the second transistor  to lower the current after the timing(?) cap
charged.(not real sure)
any way it got me digging and I ran across it. taht particular one was about
the smallest one I found that was not in the milliamp range.
side note:
have you looked at a National quad driver LMD 18400?
Swayze
mswayze@truswood.com
kswayze@bellsouth.net
<8-{b>