Re: EPROM Emulator

I like to mess with electronic stuff anyway.. :) Love the flight
simulators at work!

 Sorry for the minimal efi content:

 Such is the reason I like the digital dash.. I changed the 8749 uC
inside to make it read to 199 mph. My 87 GN had the old analog setup..
 John Spina has the 8749 controller for it. ~65 bucks.

 These cars are some REAL ROCKETS, huh? You shoulda been at about 130
mph by then. :^) watch the speed rating on your tires!