Re: Last injector question... probably

At 11:58 AM 8/24/2000, you wrote:
As for the following, the cheapest I can find GN injectors is $50 a set
on Turbo Trader.  Is there someplace else I should look?  I'd like
reletively well balanced injectors to go with the well balanced/matched
motor, so I would definately spend the money to have used injectors
cleaned, resto'd, and balanced.  Would I need to do that to the new
Ford's also?  Are the GN's disc or needle?

You shouldn't need to do anything with NEW injectors...
GN injectors factory are needle type. I believe the only Disc injectors are the Tomco replacements... Don't think any OEM has put them on from the factory (Though I have been wrong before and probably will be again!)