Re: Last injector question... probably

> As per following info, should I look for 24s or 30s.  I think 24s might
> do the job, but 30s definately will.  But, for a daily driver, will the
> 30s be open enough at idle and light cruise?

The problem area is idle.
That's why I suggest tryin the cheap route.  If they don't work no biggy.
Be a shame to buy a new set, and then not be able to get them to work, ehh?.

<snip>

> As for the following, the cheapest I can find GN injectors is $50 a set
> on Turbo Trader.  Is there someplace else I should look?

Moder muscle has a site for tradin also.  When you paint yourself in a
corner life gets expensive, hang out and look around for a while.  The deals
are out there.

>  I'd like
> reletively well balanced injectors to go with the well balanced/matched
> motor, so I would definately spend the money to have used injectors
> cleaned, resto'd, and balanced.

Your call.
Why thou?.
You may just be worring yourself into a hole.
You have two big WHAT IFs,  take the cheap solution first to figure out
where you are.  You want to just throw money at it fine.

There are all kinds of considerations opinions on this.

Some guys like the small injector and high pressure, say it gives a better
pattern ( way that matters, is another whole topic), trouble is any fuel
delivery problem shows instantly.
Big dumb injectors, are alot more forgiving in that manner.  Harder to plug,
Smaller injectors slight faster, more accurate at lower speeds
Big injectors can allow for a huge AE.
Big injectors more change in fuel per BL change, long term calibration is
steadier.
So there are considerations.

>Would I need to do that to the new
> Ford's also?  Are the GN's disc or needle?

That disc, pintle, ball, and what works best, is mostly ego stuff.  Any of
them can be made to work as well as the other.  You'll note, lots of folks
that have little variety in what they work on get real opinated on what
works, but they've only been working on one maybe two different engine
chassis combos.  Ever notice how generic my answers are at times?.
 There are just soooo many variables and each combo is different.
If you were running 70 lbers, then yes a P+H disc would be best.  But your
not,  emulating the big boys is just wasting Money in my book.
Bruce