Re: Booster delete -electric vacuum pumps

seems that mid 80's cads had electric vacuum pumps - I remeber CC and HR said
it was the hot ticket at the time if you wanted pwr brakes and had a big cam.
 I used to have the P/N but no more - new price from GM was like 90 bucks

Thanks for listening to my electroyappin!
Ryan Hampl - a K-State Grad!    kasaryan@aol.com
139 Hoover Ct.                  Controls Engineer (tubes rule!)
Salina, KS  67401               97 B12 / 86 V65 / 93chevy truck EFI 383
phone  (785) 825 5831           I'M ALWAYS FIRST TO THE GROCERY STORE!