Since were talking injectors......

Here is how my 89 6 speed Vette motor will be built:

383 cubic inches
11:1 Compression
CNC Ported L98 heads 2"/1.57" valves
Lingenfelter cam .560/.560 lift 219 degrees duration
Lingenfelter Super Ram intake
Rear factory gears 3.33:1

Looking at about 430 horsepower 470 ft lbs of torque.
I have a new set of FMS 30 pound injectors.  Based on my calculations, this
should be slightly on the big side.  Seems 24's are too small and 30's are
too big.  I plan on changing the injector size in the E-prom to 30 lbs/hr
and starting FP at 43 or so for start up.

Comments on this size for pw at idle?  Does setting the injector size in the
prom to say 32 have any affect?

Thanks.

Jason