Re: 4 Cylinder DIS?

> How available are these modules?

In the states, just slightly less common then bird turds.

> I know of no local 4 cyl GM vehicles
> that use a DIS -

As far a 808s,
the 6 cylinder shows a DIS using a Bosch DIS Module as I recall.
In Programming 808 I shoed the differences and for that Module there were no
prgram changes.  I don't have  a clue about that module thou.
Bruce

all use the (541) HEI module with the above four wire