RE: 747 & 4cyls

I also have a bin file using the 8D template on a 4 cyl engine.  I have
much tunning to do before I consider the conversion complete, but
at least I have the beast running(considering I was having trouble
with the code not to long ago). If anyone would like to see this bin
file, let me know off list and I will send you a copy.  BTW, it is for a
79 1.7 litre Dodge OMNI with a manual trans.  I would like to have a
manual 8D bin instead of the auto bin I am currently using (AUJP) if
anyone has one.