Re: pfi & 747's

I know a guy, that was set in using one ecm cause he had soo much time
invested in it.   Was gonna use it for everthing.  Had it all nailed down,
But, he figures what the heck, I'll do another one.
Goes back to the first and goes what was I thinking, and then is even
sharper.
Kinda like rereading the archives,
It amazes me how often they are rewritten.
Bruce