Re: Tuning in Open Loop for Newby

> I would guess that the short amount of time that the engine runs in open loop
> makes tuning in that area a non-issue except for drastic engine mods where
> tuning is required to get it to run period?

Screech!  Terminology time, methinks.

Closed loop = learning mode = feedback from O2.  This is not like "limp
home mode" which is a completely different calibration. The only problem
with tuning in closed loop is that the system will "learn" itself
away from the settings you've programmed by changing the BLMs and
make you chase your tail as you try to fix it.

Someone shoot me if this is all wrong, but it appears to be something
worth clarification.

-greg