Duty cycle formula

Hi all,
     I am wanting to verify a formula with you guys that I have been using
for quite some time...I have a terrible cold and must be using a different
part of my brain today :) Does this seem like a correct formula???

PW x (RPM/60) / 1000 = duty cycle for bank fire

PW x (RPM/120) / 1000 = duty cycle for sequential

Am I sick or is stupid is as stupid does??? :)
-Carl Summers