Re: Ford injectors (& Question) MORE

>     Sounds like you have the right idea....When the injector(saturated
> circuit) gets above 85% commanded duty cycle you can start seeing the
> unstable AFR's...

At what rpm?
Things I've played with seem fine up to like 6K

In real world the injector seems to become unstable around
> 81-82% real duty cycle.....so I guess what I am trying to say is even if
you
> get to the 85-90% commanded duty cycle...

A workable strat., that seems to be forming is just hammering em open and
staying there on some hot turbo stuff.

I still woudn't worry about the
> life of the injector as long as AFR is stable...

Now you make the second guy to say this, what is going on here.
Are you saying starting a 81-82 DC the AFR can start to be unstable?.
Bruce

kinda like valve

----- End of forwarded message from owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org -----