Re: Duty cycle formula

I do it this way

rpm / 60  gives you possible time for one injector event per revolution

6,000 rpm / 60   (100 events per sec) means you have 10 msec.  at 6,000 rpm
for a batch fire.  If SEFI then that would mean you have 2 revolutions or 20
msec possible on time.

DC is the time used vs available

If the injector was on for 8 msec. and single batch fire then you'd be at
80% DC.

Same 8 msec, SEFI would be 40% DC (again at 6K)

If you remember the 10 at 6K makes it all easy
at 600 rpm 100msec
3K rpm 20
12K 5 msec

Need 2400  thats 4x as fast as the 600 or 25 msec.
(Also, great for party games LOL)
Bruce

Bruce