Re: how do I read this chip?

Second reply ; Try Generic 27512 , see if Csum verifies. I'm curious about 28 [F] 512 in your application BTW. If the wrong chip algorithm is selected = wacky dump or
no data read.
Len
Snip>>>>
able to do a checksum.  I have tried setting the pb10 to 27512,27c512,28f512,
etc.  It seems to come up the least screwy (semi-repeatable checksums) when
set to 28F512.  The actual chip itself (for my 93 8625 ECM) has a DA in block
letters at the top,
Snip >>
DELCOWhat should my settings be, am I doing something wrong? Is construction of
the adapter critical, please let me know.  Al, Jim, Carl, Bruce . . .anybody
. . .  - any clues would be great.