Re: EFI POWWOW

Ya just had to say that,
didn't ya.....
I had to go out and BUY   3    747s
to stop all the fighting this morning.  Doc, Dopey, and Happy, have been
practicing taxing aroung the house all day.   Finally told em to take it
outside, and now there doing touch and goes.
Local news was out when they caught wind of a 747 landing in arcanum, and
the Feds were here thinking it must have been a highjacking.
Bashful just found the 707, so now he's worried about the physical.
Oh the insanity......
Bruce
  BTW, never offer the little guys a beer.  Least we repeat that incident