New Software

I just uploaded some new software that I've been working on that gives a
graphical display of the diagnostic data.  Been tested under windows 95/98.
 Currently only works with the 8192 baud rate and 63 byte data stream.  I
originally developed for the $8D stream with a '730, but it could be
configured for other data types as long as it used the 63 byte stream. It
includes realtime graphing/logging and playback plus some nice looking
guages.  Planning on integrating an emulator into it eventually, that is as
soon as someone makes it....hint...hint.

I'd appreciate any feedback..good or bad.. on this one.  Just email them
back to me at rgberg@srv.net

Rob

Download at:
<ftp://diy-efi.org/incoming>