Re: New Software

Rob Berg wrote:

> FileName: CarChat.zip   -       Contains 4 files

Actually it's  ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/carchat.zip
as ftp is case sensitive.

Rob, I looked at the .CFG file and there's "ComPort" and
"SampleRate". Another candidate would be the byte string required
to elicit the appropriate diagnostic datastream from the ECM
(and I guess the expected response too!). This would allow just
about any ECM with an 8192 baud data stream to work with your
program.

Peter