Re: New Software

Could be done, minor mods...Thx...
I'll add an editor to change the Request Mode Command.  I've got no way to
test, so, I'll add a generic text box to accept the hex string.

Also, just found a bug myself, but is fixable without a re-upload

Change the following line in the Channels.Cfg file:

48,0,Total Air Fuel - Final,6553.6/((B*256)+A+0.0001)

to:

48,0,Total Air Fuel - Final,6553.6/((B*256)+A+0.001)

Bug in the formula routines I'm using.  The original gives a divide by zero
when the engine is NOT running.  The .001 shouldn't affect the readings too
much.

Jeez, thought I got all the big bugs...

Rob