Re: (no subject)

I just can't get past the Iams stuff thou (if nothing else to read the
labels),
and at the groceries with seafood, I get crazy <g>.
They still have Doc blackballed from the Thanksgiving day episode.
I think I finally found all the shotguns.
Bruce
   Token efi content, WE STILL NEED .bins for the library