Still having problems

Regarding the 1226519 ECM, I have opened the distributor.  I
cleaned/tightened all the connections, and checked to make sure the
parts were clean.  It turned out everything was pretty much in good
shape.  The cap is 0.3uF, in which I got 0.259 on my meter.  I'm not
sure if it leaks, however.  I have no leakage meter or scope.  I am
going to get some equipment from a friend.

I have noticed after starting the engine, I was looking at the laptop
and the ALDL data was constant.  During this period, the rich/lean
crossovers were 0, indicating that the timing was probably default and
the carb was not being adjusted (mixture control solenoid).  As soon as
I saw the crossover numbers go up from 0, all the data became screwed.
The computer looks at the coolant temp to be high enough to start to
control timing/mixture.

As I said, the scope it probably my only key to isolating this problem.
I'm going to have to check the signals from the HEI module.  If they are
ok, I seriously don't know what is going on.  Grounds seem to be okay,
all low resistance, and only 20-30 millivolts between ground points.
I'm going to check grounds again, just to make sure.  When I get a
scope, i'll have a better idea.

Anyone have pinouts for that 1226519 ECM by any chance?  Also still
looking for the 5.7L L83 Vette ECM ALDL data.  I said it was 5.0L last
time by accident.

Louis