Re: Seeking 8051

Bruce Plecan wrote:

----snip---

> What are you watching it with? (Scope, Scanner, Diacom?)

Scope, DVM & scanner.  The RS-232 out goes to my PC.

BTW,  excuse the earlier brain f**t,  I really am looking for a 2nd 8051,  like I have in the Z.  I'm not satisfied with the current crop of LT1 tools available.  I'm not ready at this point to spend $250 for ONE ECM ONLY. If  PCM read write routines
existed there would be a much more cost-effective solution for LT1 owners.  The read routine is available,  I'm working on a write routine.  Some pointers on re-flashing from the 8051 experts would help a lot and be greatly appreciated.

Bill
94 Z28
78 FI 124 Spider