Re: CarChat and cable ...

Just started listening here.

On a '95 Z28 PCM.....
I made the 2 trans converter from Sanja's picture, using port power, and it almost worked. I forget now exactly what the symptoms were, but it didn't work 100%. The two diodes were added upon Andrew Mattei's suggestion, and it has worked since. It has successfully reflashed the pcm a good half dozen times. Seems too simple to be true, but it works, and it is pretty small cable wart too. Don't you love cable warts.......

Dale