Re: New spark plugs

I recived a set as well, there are three spark "gaps" - center electrode to
ceramic metal ring, metal ring to metal ring, and metal ring to ground
(threads).  I haven't put them in yet, mainly because I need a set of
spacers (coming) to fit them.  Glad to hear, though, that they do the
things you say, as that is all they should do.  I remember a thread a while
ago about plugs and it turned into a "technical" war, lasting  days on who
could phrase there sentences right, let's not do that again.  Has anyone
else tried these plugs?  I can't wait to.  BTW  how was your off-idle
response?  could you tell a difference?

David Cooley <n5xmt@triad.rr.com>@diy-efi.org on 08/28/2000 03:57:24 PM

Please respond to gmecm@diy-efi.org

Sent by:  owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org