Re: Dead O2 sensor

I've been told also that they use a differenet AFR (in the eprom) in their
market then in the USA.   While the Mex Oil is higher silfur content, I
thought it was an exteme blend of gasohol.   If sulfur was the problem, no
O2s would live there, I'd be more inclined that it was reading lean the
whole time, and at the exteme BL to get the car to run.
Bruce