Re: New spark plugs

At 05:53 PM 8/28/2000 -0400, you wrote:

Would you report back after 500 miles or so?.
Or have you done that already?.
Had rapide fires 2x that initially felt good and then died quickly

I tried rapidfires in my 3800 Lesabre... Felt good at first, but it developed a detonation problem that wouldn't quit... Went back to autolite plugs and the ping went away...

I've got just a hair over 500 miles on them now, and still running great... I'll probably pull one or two and take a look at them this weekend...
Have to send back reports to the distributor as well...
The distributor for North America is Prenco in Canada...
Web site is http://www.prencocorp.com/
Email is: sales@prencocorp.com
The manufacturers web site is: http://www.brisk.cz/