dual tbi on a big block

Hi all,

I like to say, I really enjoy/appreciate this forum. I have learned a
lot.
Ive been looking for information in the archives about how to fuel a
modified big block.

I have read about the jeep efi conversion and the power gains. Looks
attractive, not to mention all the other  advantages of efi.

I have a 468 ci (.060 over 454) with a large duration cam (comp 306/626
lift) and so on. (The shop that did the machining predicted 540hp.)
Currently, I have dual 600 cfm carbs on her. Runs good up to 7000rpm. Id
like to replace the carbs with dual tbi. One thing that comes to mind is
the
motor has very little vacuum. If this is a problem, is it possible to
overcome it via programming?

Ive have seen the diagram explaining the different sized tbi injectors.
I am
not sure how to calculate which ones would be adequate for my
combination.
4-90lbs/hr?? Ive read that a single gm ecm, like the '747 will not
support
four injectors. Would the solution be to run dual ecms? Also, a while
back,
I asked HalTech EFI about dual throttle bodies with their ecm and they
said
it would not be enough fuel. Is this accurate?

Also, would an ecm from one of the tpi motors power four tbi injectors?

Is this a viable solution, or should I plan on mpi?

All advise is appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg Gold