Re: dual tbi on a big block

IMHO, you will have less headaches with a port-injection setup.  You can use a standard, fast, 730
(the tpi ecm).  You might have to spend a bit more, tho, depending on mow much time you want to
invest.  More time=less money.  Less time=more money.  If you want to make your friends drool, do
a stack system converted to port EFI.

How much vacuum do you pull at idle?  I wonder if anyone has made a MAP sensor faker-outer yet for
guys like you with no vacuum.  I'm not sure how the 730 would react with so little vacuum, but i'd
bet it can be made to work :)  Maybe you could design a circuit that when at 0% TPS the MAP output
would read say 30kpa.  Time or money, u choose.

Squash
http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash (454 port EFI conversion, but less cam)