Re: dual tbi on a big block

The Electromotive SuperBlend software (for their systems) will blend the voltage
from the TPS and MAP at low RPMs to counteract the low manifold vacuum.  It
progressively uses less TPS as the RPMs go up, all user definable.  It seems to
work pretty well.  It's done within the code.  I'm no electronics design expert,
but a person could probably design a box to do a similar task that could be used
on any ECM....

What would a MAP gain box do?

Gabe
'86ATC250R