Diacom reports 23 battery volts?

My dad called and said his car wasn't running right and the check engine
light was on. It is a 91 Cutlass Ciera with a 3.3L.  I hooked up Diacom and
checked the trouble codes. The current code listed high battery voltage.
History showed high battery voltage, tps sensor out of range and esc
malfunction. I started the car and Diacom showed around 23 volts! Voltage at
the alternator was 14.5. I checked the inputs at the ecm and didn't find
anything over 13.  I think his ecm is toast.  Anyone else had a similar
problem?

The ecm number is 16159274. Memcal AXAT9713. I can post it to incoming if
anyone can help me identify the eprom.  I think it's a 27C256.

TIA,

Jim Sloan
leroy@sunflower.com