wiring diagram for 87 camaro - *no EFI* please help!!

I am having problems with a friends 87 camaro, swapped a 350 crate motor
in, and the fan circuit won't work.  All sensors work and are hooked up,
but I think there may be a falsi ground somewhere, and without a wiring
diagram, I'm stuck.  I have the ecm pinouts from the archives, but they
don't match exactly.  There is one relay on pass. fender and some more on
drivers side firewal that are in the circuit, but I do not know how they
are related.  I have jumped the fan at the fan termials and it works, but
when the relay is energized   (I think), nothing happens.  I really need a
wiring diagram, does anyone have one they can fax me?  maybe a website?
thirdgen is down for upgrades, otherwise I'd ask them as not to bother all
of you. I do have a chiltons manual but it doesn't have the wiring diagram
in it.  This is a CCC car.  orginally a 305/auto.   thank you for the help.