Re: wiring diagram for 87 camaro - *no EFI* please help!!

I shorted it to ground, relay kicks on fans do not.  This is where the
wires go into oblivion somewhere.  That's why I need the wiring diagram.
PS:  fuse is ok, is there a fusible link?  where do the wires for the fan
go?  Two thick wires (12 ga at least) go to the fan, one black (gnd), one
black w/red stripe(good jamacan beer).
Anyone know where the end of these wires are at?  thanks again?

"Bruce Plecan" <nacelp@bright.net>@diy-efi.org on 08/29/2000 03:58:44 PM

Please respond to gmecm@diy-efi.org

Sent by:  owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org