Re: wiring diagram for 87 camaro - *no EFI* please help!!

Find the relay, remove it, check for power on the other large wire.
Other meaning *not* black/red.  If there's power there, you need to
work your way toward the fan.  No power, work back toward the battery,
junction box, whatever.  Most likely you'll find problem on the power
supply wire to the relay.  It's also possible that the relay is bad.
This is especially true if the fan just burned out recently.  For fans
there's usually a fusible link placed near the starter, battery, or
junction box depending on the car.
Shannen