Switching on P4 O/P's.

Hi All,

I've got an assembler question here.
I'm trying to get my P4 ECM to turn on a spare O/P from one of the QDM's.
All the QDM I/P's are driven from the 16045148 I.C.
Ludis has documented the hex locations for the PWM channels, however I can't
get the one I want to switch on to work.
This is the code I'm using to turn on the PWM Channel -

ldd     #0xDFFF   ;Set val to turn port 100% on.
std     L3FD2     ;Turn on output A4
jsr     LC71D     ;Jump to RTS delay

and to turn off -

ldd     #0xD000   ;Set value to turn port off.
std     L3FD2     ;Turn off output A4
jsr     LC71D     ;Jump to RTS delay

I've basically copied the code from elsewhere where different PWM channels
are been turned on, but still it won't happen for me.

Any clues?

Thanks,
Ross Myers
Melbourne, Australia