Re: blm addys

I've started using an Winhex.  It does everything Hexedit does, but it
doesn't get as frustrated when you forget to register within the demo
period.  Plus it can make cool graphic displays that look like AS&M's
carprom.  It actually does waaay more than I need, but the "extras"
don't cost any more.
Shannen