Re: dual tbi on a big block, now parelllel ecms

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000 00:15:37 -0400, "Bruce Plecan" <nacelp@bright.net>
wrote:

>> I'll be happy to explain what we're doing with the parallel ECMs, but
>> I think it would be VERY much overkill to try to solve the above
>> problem via dual ECMs.
>
>Well?.
>Happy, Dopey, Doc, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, and Grumpy are all tapping their
>feet waiting.  They aren't too sure about going any where now, that you've
>mentioned redudancy, and aircraft.  They've left all the 747s, 707s, and
>727s, on aux power till someones splains this, so they feel safe to power up
>for take offs.

Hmmm, wull with an audience like that, I'm gonna have to take my time
fashioning an appropriate delivery. I wouldn't want them thinking
they're gonna be asked to fly TWO 747s, one on each arm; not to
mention the depletion of your ECM supply once those guys start
dog-fighting in the air with them. :)

Garfarkle