Re: injecting oldsmobiles

At 01:55 PM 8/30/2000 EDT, you wrote:
>  Anyone done anything like this.

Didn't say if Olds or Chevy 350.  I just injected my '71 Cutlass (with a
Olds 403) last weekend....

>together.  The biggest problem that I see is getting the ECM to deal with
not
>having a transmission it can talk to.  I can modify the bins inside tunercat

Can't help since I used a '730 and already have a TH700R4.

>that came off my 93 truck.  The car has one of those 2 magnets on the
>driveshaft and a coil pickup for a jc whitney cruise control - could i use
>this for vss?

Use a inline 4000ppm VSS from JTR.   For $53 it's not even worth the
headache to try and figure out anything else.  Not sure how the GN and TBI
4.3 Monte's did VSS, but that might work for you too.

Assume you have a midsize, use the tank, pump, and lines from either a GN
or a 4.3 TBI monte carlo depending on port or TBI.

-> Bob
-> bob@tecmark.com