Re: still going lean

> just to touch base. I converted from a 870 ecm to the
> 7730 speed density in the spring time. All went well.
> I was running my 24 lb injectors at first and 2 months
> ago I swapped in some 36lbr's. The 24's were over 10ms
> above 6000. so close to static.

So this is not a stock engine, right?

> Well I everything was decent but I am really trying to
> fine tune the drivabilty.  Above 4000 its going lean.

How are you determining this?

> I set the TPS enable to 90% for all RPM rngs.s(so it
> wont bump in open loop) .I also have the blm locked in
> at 128.  I had my inj set to 34. wit hthis the car ran
> decent ,WOT was right on but above 4000 leaning out.

This is the way it's going to be as long as you approach WOT but staying in
Closed loop.  Are you running Diacom?, or some why to monitor the commanded
AFR.

> Now for a while I had the TPS open loop enable set to
> like 20 % at about 3000 up so it would run good but
> now I am trying to get it right.

Stout engines might take a low TPS enable to get enough fuel for it to get
along.  Remember the engine tells you what it wants, and then even off the
edges to get the drivibility.  As a forinstance, the GN also has a fairly
low TPS enable.  On the cross fire, I think most of them were 35%.  Tune to
what the table allows.  On a mild engine, you might be able to **tune** to
90ish K/Pa..   Also want to monitor what the WOT K/Pa, a restrictive
exhuast, and some seemingly good ones can choke off the motor.

 I went from 34 to 31
> and turned FP up to 50 and still goes lean the INT's
> go up above 150.  My VE tables are maxed out up in
> this area as well.

Might just be out of Fuel Pump.

> I though going from 24 to 31 injector would be alot
> but maybe not . Should I go down another 2 counts. I
> saw in cats thers a pumpshot value , Is this sort of
> like a accel pump?

Exactamundo
Bruce

  Any  sugestions??