Re: Switching on P4 O/P's.

Ross Myers wrote:

> Ludis has documented the hex locations for the PWM channels, however I can't
> get the one I want to switch on to work.
> This is the code I'm using to turn on the PWM Channel -
>
> ldd     #0xDFFF   ;Set val to turn port 100% on.
> std     L3FD2     ;Turn on output A4
> jsr     LC71D     ;Jump to RTS delay

What value is stored to the configuration/control register at $3FFC?
I haven't mapped out which enable bits in 3FFC control which features,
but it is possible that the 3FD2 PWM has it's own enable, and that in
your case it isn't turned on.  I think I've been able to get all the PWM
outputs to respond with $3FFC containing %1110101100011010.