Re: spark data on 1993 TBI 5.7 engine

Aren't you running a 7747 in that truck?  That's not the original ecm
for the Caprice.
 AXBF/9687 is correct for the Caprice.

I don't believe there will be any spark data fo either ECM of that
vintage.

For a 7747 in 91, you might look for an ARJT/7489 or an AKWA/1135.
The ARJT looks like it's close to a  "universal" calibration, it fits
9 different vehicles.
Shannen