ALDL interface diagnostic program

I've noticed a few messages regarding problems with ALDL communications.
For what its worth I have written a small diagnostics program to help me
configure
ALDL stream definitions while I've been developing EFIlive V4 (due out
soon).

I've uploaded it to the ftp site (incoming) and its called scantool.zip
There are no instructions, just play with it and try different options to
see what
happens. (Standard disclaimer, I'm not responsible if anything blows up)

The settings  are pretty much straight out of Carbytes/EFIlive so where
settings
appear to be called the same thing then they are.

No gaurantees that this program works or will help but its worth a try, I
guess.

Cheers
Paul Blackmore

NOTE, I have a new email address: paul_blackmore@xtra.co.nz
I have moved to New Zealand. Hi to any Kiwis on the list.